Sunday, April 14, 2013

Weekly Verse 4/14: Part 2

Over 250 brand new computers sit at school. They need to be unboxed, inventoried, labeled, and imaged. Teachers and students are anxious to get their hands on all of this new technology (rightfully so), but this is a huge task for myself.

Before I left for Spring Break I felt overwhelmed with the amount of work I had on my plate upon my return. I have 2 options when it comes to dealing with all of this:
1. I can stress out, make myself sick, and worry to death that I'm not working fast enough to satisfy everyone's wants.
2. I can turn to God and ask Him to help my anxiety, and give Him control of the situation.

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble." (Matthew 6:34 NKJV)

Before I returned to work this past Thursday, I prayed and released all of my worries, anxieties, and stresses. Thursday and Friday were both great days. I've made a dent in the project and will continue to make significant progress if I rely on God through this process. What's more, is I'm enjoying this project and am happy to be responsible for rolling out all of this new technology. It is such an exciting time for our school!

If you're feeling overwhelmed or worried right now, tell God about your problem(s), but more importantly tell your problem(s) about our God!

Have a blessed week!

1 comment: