Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Weekly Verse: 10/22


Soooo, I just realized today is Tuesday and I'm a little behind...oops.  I think my days got a little mixed up with all the events going on this weekend.  You see this weekend Barrett and I attended a wedding for two of our dear friends.

Casey started out as one of Barrett's college buddies, but once we met he soon became a very good friend to me as well.  I look at Casey, and Barrett, and their group of friends and I see so much more than that.  I see brothers.  Brothers who would do anything for each other.  Brothers who would fight tooth and nail for each other, their wives, their children, their families.  These "friends", these "brothers" have a connection that is unbreakable.
It is rare in life to find comradeship  like this and I am fortunate to have my own group of "sisters" as well.

When we are blessed with these relationships, we must thank God for that gift.  For only he knows the needs of our hearts and places these people in our lives to fulfill some void.  I am so thankful for the friendships and relationships that have continued to grow over the last few years.

I love each and every one of my friends, brothers, sisters.

This week's verse is:
"A friend loves at all times, And a brother is born for adversity" (Proverbs 17:17, NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment