Sunday, March 24, 2013

Weekly Verse 3/24

I heard this week's verse in church today and it has stuck with me all day. "Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me" (Psalms 51:10 NKJV).
Our pastor's message was about the "waiting room" we are in, or will be in, as God prepares His will for us. While you're in the waiting room there are some things to ask yourself: 1. Is my spirit (belief, faith) strong, firm and unwavering? Am I trusting in God to fulfill His promise to me (whatever it may be)? 2. Who is in the "waiting room" with me? Is it other believers who are praying for me?

Leading into this week, I have this question for you. Are you in your own waiting room right now? If so, trust that God is working on something and know that He will provide. If you're not in a waiting period, are you in the room with someone? Continue to pray for this person. He or she needs your steadfast spirit!

Have a wonderful week! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment