Sunday, March 10, 2013

Week 3/10

As I was reading my devotional this week a verse stuck out to me. I don't know why, other than it was God speaking to me. The next day I received a text from my mom that my grandmother was being taken to the ER after passing out. After several tests they confirmed that she had had several mini strokes. More tests have been ran and even though they are continuing to keep her in the hospital for observation, my amazingly strong grandmother seems to be doing fine, praise God.

"Bless the Lord, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases." (Psalms 103:2, 3 NKJV). As I go in for a small procedure tomorrow motioning, I pray that God is with me and not only heals this disease but comforts me during the procedure. He is an amazing God!

No comments:

Post a Comment