Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekly Verse: 3/17


I forgot to post this yesterday so here is this week's verse:
"Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord" (Acts 3:19 NIV).
It is amazing how generous our God is. Each night when I go to bed, I spend time repenting for my sins; sometimes this conversation is REALLY long. Thankfully, my Savior forgives me and I get a fresh new start. Each day I begin my morning prayer thanking God. I thank him for giving me another day on this earth and then I thank him for a second chance; another day to try and get it right.

We have family, friends, co-workers who can't forgive us or forget the simplest things; yet our God always forgives us and allows for a second chance. I am so thankful for a loving and forgiving God.

No comments:

Post a Comment