Sunday, February 24, 2013

Weekly Verse 2/24

This week's verse is Ephesians 4:29 "Do not use harmful words, but only helpful words, the kind that build up and provide what is needed, so that what you say will do good to those who hear you." (GNB)

I heard someone this week say that she tries to always be positive and never say anything negative because you never know what might push someone over the edge. This caused some reflection on my part. How often have I been negative about something and in what ways has this affected the people around me? My goal is to build people up and be a positive influence in other's lives.

Even when it's a tough, and challenging day can you find something to be positive about? I can: I have a loving husband, I have a loving and forgiving Father, I get to start each day anew, and the list goes on and on! Have a wonderfully, blessed week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment