Sunday, February 10, 2013

Week 2/10/13

This week's verse is Ephesians 2:8 "For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God" (NKJV).

Today there was a girl sitting by herself behind me at church; it was her first time visiting. At the end of the service, like all services, Pastor Troy asked if you wanted to give your life to Christ or rededicate your life to raise your hand. He then asked these people to stand and for us as a church to pray with them. As we stood I took notice of the young woman behind me who was taking a step in faith. I began crying as I thought of how lucky she is to get a chance to walk with in faith with Jesus Christ by her side!
I am so thankful for God's grace be so happy that others get to share in the love and compassion that He brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment