Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bad Blog!

Well it has definitely been a while since I have written on here, but figured I should get back into the swing of things and let all of you know what's been going on in the Dabbs' World. I am not going to lie to you, this will probably be the worst blog ever written because I feel like my mind is going a mile a minute with stuff I want to write. Needless to say, you will be reading a blog that is soaked in ADHD and wrapped in confusion.
Since my last post I have graduated from ECU's graduate school with an MAEd in Technology in Education, which should give me more time to write my blog, but I've allowed myself to get sidetracked with other items. I have read about 6 novels so far this summer, and have enjoyed each and every book. Reading in the summer is so easy, since there's nothing on television and most of my days are spent by the pool :) One of my favorite series is Janet Evanovich's Plum Series. I started reading this years ago, but started around book 11 so this past year I have been catching up with the first ten and I love this story of a Jersey girl turned bounty hunter; it is hilarious! Aside from reading, I also have been sidetracked by becoming Susie Homemaker. I have finished our bed spread for our King size bed in our master. I can honestly say that that was a chore and I will probably never make a bedspread that size again. There simply just isn't enough room to make something that big! I also took an old storage cabinet and turned it into a jewelry cabinet, adding hooks to the inside of the door for necklaces and sliding shelves for bracelets, earrings, etc. I am going to add lights next, but am waiting for my shipment to come in (I'll add pictures soon).

Anyway, thanks for reading this choppy, bad blog. I just needed to write on here a little so that I can get back in the swing of things. Look for another blog coming soon!!! I promise it will be much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment