Sunday, January 20, 2013

Resolution Weekly Verse - Week 1/20/13

I chose this week's verse while at church today. Pastor Troy was talking about how "you can tell what kind of person someone is or is going to be based on the people they surround themselves with". This struck me as over the last few months I have been struggling to change myself to be a steadfast Christian and it is difficult to do without changing the company I keep as well. As I continue to get closer to God, I need to remove myself from the people that interfere with my relationship with Him. This week's verse is "He who walks with wise men will be wise, But the companion of fools will be destroyed"(Proverbs 13:20 NKJV).

1 comment:

  1. Like this one a lot! reminds me of the quote "Men do not attract that which they want or desire, but that which they are" and you're doing a great job. Seriously proud of you sis

    ReplyDelete